Japan for Sustainability does the following activities:
- Provides a variety of information on the environment and sustainability, from Japan to the world, via our web site and e-mail magazines.
- Covers not only current developments but also traditional wisdom, craftsmanship and practices of day-to-day life, as well as local activities.
- Works to develop special partnerships with people in Asia, in order to cooperate to find paths toward sustainability in this region.
- Welcomes feedback and comments from overseas and shares them in Japan and with partners in Asia, so that we can improve efforts and activities in this region by learning from each other.
- Creates a vision for a sustainable Japan through discussion among various stakeholders.
If you find our activities unique and valuable, we appreciate your support!