- Identifying Technologies that Learn from Nature -- Introducing the "JFS Biomimicry Project"
- JFS Biomimicry Interview Series -- Technologies Learned from Living Things: Conceptsand Examples - Front Line Reports
- Interview Series No.1 -- First interviewee:Manabu Akaike
- Interview Series No.2 -- Second interviewee:Kiichi Takemoto
- Interview Series No.3 -- Sekisui Nature-TechFoundation Program
- Interview Series No.4 -- Yasushi Umezaki, Environmental Education Planner & Nature Interpreter
- Interview Series No.5 -- Junko Kanehiro, a TV program producer, Jump Corporation Inc.
- Interview Series No.6 -- "Shinkansen Technology Learned from an Owl?" - The story of Eiji Nakatsu
- Interview Series No.7 -- "Technologies Learned from Cells" - Interviewee : Dr. Keiji Fujimoto
- Interview Series No.8 -- "What Can Technology Learn from Nature?"
| Posted by jfs |